Home

Monday, August 15, 2011

Kim Kardashian Wedding Update: Calm, But OMGGGG So Excited!!!!


Kim Kardahsian will be walking down the aisle this Saturday.

Despite the craziness of the planning and the natural pre-wedding jitters any girl gets before her second marriage, Special K is remarkably sanguine.

“I’m very calm,” Kim told Access Hollywood Sunday at the Do Something Awards in Los Angeles, regarding her wedding to NBA star Kris Humphries.

“Maybe last week I was a little bit more freaked out with space and invites, just making sure everything was perfect. But this week I’m totally calm.”

The bride-to-be, who will be wearing a Vera Wang gown at her August 20 ceremony in Montecito, took to Twitter over the weekend to express her feelings:

“OMGGGG my wedding is a week away!!!! This is so crazy!!! I’m so happy!”

There you have it. If she does get kold feet, there's always kold hard kash to help kalm her nerves. Kim has plenty of endeavors to keep her occupied.

“I’m busy,” she said. “I have my big Sears launch (the Kardashian Kollection) this week, so I’m focusing on that. I’m working every day this week.”

Saturday night, all she'll have to focus on will be her wedding song, an E! kamera krew of 20 and Kris officially bekoming Mr. Kim Kardashian.

No comments:

Post a Comment